Mystic Roots is an Oregon-based hemp brand that sources flowers from small farms across the Beaver State. The company itself is located in Seaside, but it sources hemp from farms in Eugene and Laurel, focusing on unique variants of popular strains that have flourished there for several years.
Hemp Flower Varietals
Mystic Roots hemp flowers are sold in packs of 1g, 3.5g, ½ oz, and 1 oz. Every batch is lab tested and there are links to the COAs on the product pages.
You can purchase the following strains at Mystic Roots, all available as loose flowers, trim, shake, smalls, and pre-rolls.
- Cherry Picker: Developed at the company’s organic farm, this is a popular varietal packed with over 17% CBD.
- Cherry Picky 2.0: A cherry-scented strain with over 17% CBD.
- Cascade Berry: So-named because it produces a “cascade” of effects, beginning with mild relaxation and advancing to clear-headedness and energy.
- Eclipse: A rich, gassy, and aromatic strain that leaves a lasting impact.
- Mystic Suver Haze: Peppery and aromatic flowers that produce a pungent aroma and powerful effects.
- Rusty Acres Cherry: Chunky nugs that have a mild cherry flavor.
- Sour Space Candy: This strain was bred by the experts at Oregon CBD and has over 15% CBD with pungent gassy aromas.
- Lifter: An Oregon classic, Lifter will perk you up during those long and stressful afternoons.
- Cherry Wine: Green and purple flowers emit aromas of cherry and cheese.
- The White CBG: These pale and potent flowers contain over 23% CBG.
- Bubba Kush: Large and robust flowers combined with strong, skunky aromas.
- Mystic Special Sauce: Cultivated on a small family farm, Mystic Special Sauce has sharp citrus flavors. It’s also available at a very reasonable price, costing just $4 per gram at the time of writing.
- North Plains Lifter: A Lifter strain grown on a small farm in North Plains, Oregon.
- Hawaiian Haze: A tropical-flavored favorite with sellers and consumers alike, Mystic’s Hawaiian Haze tests at 15% CBD.
These hemp flowers are relatively cheap, but you can save even more by purchasing in bulk or buying trim, shake, and smalls. A “mini buds and shake” mix, for instance, costs just under $50 for ¼ lb.
Alongside its hemp flowers, apparel, and accessories, Mystic Roots sells the Lifted Lotus series of bath, beauty, and wellbeing products. Made from organic ingredients and high-quality CBD extracts, these tinctures, salves, and bath soaks are all-natural and contain bases made of coconut, beeswax, herbs, spices, and plant extracts.