Colorado-based Industrial Hemp Farms (IHF) is a leading producer and distributor of hemp and CBD products. It has an unrivaled range of hemp varietals and products, all of which are offered via same-day shipping to customers across the country.
About Industrial Hemp Farms
Gus Hanger founded Industrial Hemp Farms in 2018, following a successful few years in the retail industry. The young entrepreneur used his business knowledge and connections to turn IHF into a forerunner in the industrial hemp sector, turning over hundreds of thousands of products in its first two years.
It’s one of the largest suppliers of hemp and CBD products in the United States and has a vast range of oils, flowers, edibles, and more, all of which are available in retail and wholesale quantities.
Hemp Flower Varietals
All products sold by Industrial Hemp Farms have less than 0.3% THC, including its varied selection of CBD hemp flowers. These flowers can be purchased on their own or in the form of pre-rolls. These products pack 1 gram of hemp into every roll and are available in quantities ranging from 25 to 250.
Hemp flowers are separated into the following categories:
Private Reserve CBD Flower
Private Reserve flowers are the ones that every grower and every dispensary sets aside. They are the cream of the crop, and typically display more vibrant colors, denser buds, and much richer flavor profiles. Availability changes from season to season and Private Reserve flowers are the most expensive in the Industrial Hemp Farms range.
- Casino Cookies CBD
- Green Dream CBG
- Headband CBD
Top-Shelf CBD Flower
Some of the best quality hemp that Industrial Hemp Farms has. These varietals offer higher levels of CBD, rich terpene profiles, and have been grown under strict conditions. If you want the very best hemp for your money, these are the strains for you.
Expect to pay a little more for these varietals, averaging just under $7 per gram, as opposed to the $4 you’d pay for the cheapest alternative.
- Sour Diesel CBD
- Star Master Kush CBD
- Super Sour Space Candy CBD
- Banana Kush CBD
Mid-Shelf CBD Flower
A good mix of quality and cost, mid-shelf flowers offer affordable quality for discerning smokers on a budget. The Industrial Hemp Farms mid-shelf range includes some very popular CBD strains.
- Maui OG CBD
- Fruity Pebbles CBD
- Candyland CBD
- Pineapple Kush CBD
- Super Silver Haze CBD
- Blue Cheese CBD
- Lifter CBD
Bottom-Shelf CBD Flower
These are the cheapest buds. They still offer decent amounts of CBD and they are far from horrible or worthless, but you shouldn’t expect the aromas, flavors, and cannabinoid profiles that you’ll get from top-shelf flowers.
- Pineapple Express CBD
- Jet Fuel OG CBD
Bulk Hemp Flower
The bulk hemp flowers span many different varietals and are available in quantities from 1/4 lb. to 1 lb. Expect to pay anywhere from $250 to $400 a pound, depending on the strain.
- Jack Frost CBG
- Mendocino Purps CBD
- GG4 CBD
- Sour Diesel CBD
- Bubba Remedy CBD
- Bubba Merlot CBD
- Grape Soda CBD
- Cherry Soda
You can buy directly through the Industrial Hemp Farms website, with payment options including ViaBill, credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, and Discover), wire transfer, and Bitcoin (processed through CoinPayments). In fact, if you use Bitcoin or wire transfer, you’ll get a 15% discount.
Other Products Sold by Industrial Hemp Farms
Hemp flowers are just the tip of the IHF iceberg. The company has a vast product range and offers a multitude of extracts, isolates, oils, and more. Some of the other products to look out for include:
- CBD/CBG Extracts: Available as isolate powder, isolate crystal, distillate, and slab. Prices range from less than $10 to upwards of $6,500 depending on the product and size. CBG distillate is also available for just $14.99 for 0.5 grams.
- CBD Oil: Full spectrum oil in doses of between 1,000 mg and 10,000 mg.
- CBD Gummies: IHF’s assorted CBD gummies are made from a mixture of CBD isolate, sugar, gelatin, flavorings, and MCT oil. Flavors include Citrus, Red Apple, Lemon Lime, and Black Cherry.
- CBD Kief: Available for as little as $9.99 for 1 gram.
- Vapes: Vape kits have 1-gram cartridges of popular CBD varietals, including Grand Daddy Purple, Pineapple Express, and Blue Dream. These kits sell for $19.99 and there are dozens to choose from.
- Terpenes: Terpenes are flavor and aroma compounds that are also thought to provide some of the benefits associated with hemp flowers. IHF’s terpenes are isolated to a guaranteed minimum purity of 78.5% and include Myrcene, Limonene, Beta-Pinene, and Caryophyllene.
Visit Industrial Hemp Farms for more information and an updated price list.