Located in Levittown, Pennsylvania, Hippy Mood is a CBD dispensary and wholesale distributor that sells products online and offline. It stocks a broad range of hemp flowers and CBD products and offers free shipping to all 50 states.
About Hippy Mood
Hippy Mood describes itself as “America’s number 1” online and retail dispensary. We’re not sure we agree, but there’s no denying it’s a big retailer with a wide range of products and a dedicated team. You can’t ask for much more and if they have the products you need, we recommend taking a look.
If we had to point out any of the company’s faults, we’d say that the website needs updating. Not only does it look a little dated, but at the time of writing, you can’t search by product category and there isn’t even a “Shop” section.
All of the products are listed on the homepage and rather than directing you to specific product types, strains, or other such information, the sidebar merely points to pages like FAQs and Contact Us, the sort of info you’d expect to be tucked away at the bottom of the site.
The website feels like an afterthought, and maybe it is, as it seems that the bulk of Hippy Mood’s business comes from brick-and-mortar locations.
In addition to the Hippy Mood CBD Dispensary, located in Levittown, PA, the brand’s products are sold across the state of PA and in a few Texas, Florida, Oklahoma, New York, Connecticut, Louisiana, Ohio, and Tennessee locations.
Hemp Flower Varietals
Hippy Mood’s hemp flowers are sold loose in quantities of between 1g and 14g, and you can also purchase a few strains in blunt form—a convenient way to enjoy 3.5g of smokable flower.
Its range is increasing all of the time and is subject to availability. At around $14.99 for an order of 1g and $74.99 for 14g, these strains aren’t cheap, but they are high quality.
- Berry Kush: An Indica strain with a potent berry flavor.
- Sour Space Candy: A sour and tangy strain that has proven popular with experienced and inexperienced smokers alike.
- Suver Haze: A massively popular strain that delivers more than 20% CBD.
- Pine Berry: Named for its sweet, fruity, and piney flavors, this is a complex strain that combines unique terpenes and high levels of CBD.
- Elektra: One of the most popular CBD strains in the United States and one that always promises an enjoyable experience.
- Kentucky Cherry: Although CBD levels are relatively low at just 11%, this strain promises sweet aromas and a beneficial terpene profile.
- Legendary OG: A citrus-flavored classic that never fails to disappoint.
- Stormy Daniels: One of the strains that often finds its way into the company’s blunts, Stormy Daniels has close to 15% CBD and delivers a calming and relaxing experience.
- Lucky Dog Kush: An Oregon-bred hybrid with more than 20% CBD.
- Cherry Blossom: As fruity and complex as a fine wine, Cherry Blossom has helped to breed several much-loved strains.
- AC/DC: A whole lotta fun that’ll shake you all night long! You can’t go wrong with a strain named after one of the world’s best metal bands. AC/DC has been used to breed countless other popular varietals.
The Hippy Mood range extends to a selection of other products, including gummies, tinctures, skin care, and bath products.
If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative to the relatively expensive flowers mentioned above, it also stocks shake and trim. This is very cheap by comparison, often available for around $30 an ounce, but you’re also getting much less of a product, with lower levels of terpenes and cannabinoids.
Still, if you’re not an experienced smoker and simply want a cheap and easy way to fill your joints and bowls, it’s a good option to have.