Located in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Five Leaf Wellness is a CBD dispensary shipping a range of hemp flowers and CBD extracts across the United States. There isn’t a great deal of info out there on this company, but there is no shortage of positive reviews from both critics and consumers.
The company is known for its top-shelf flowers and has a wide range to choose from. All are hand-trimmed and slow-cured, with new strains being added on a regular basis.
Hemp Flower Varietals
Five Leaf Wellness hemp flowers are split into three categories: Indoor Grown, Greenhouse Grown, and Outdoor Grown. Outdoor flowers are the cheapest and cost upwards of $8 for 1g, but most options are available for $10 or less.
The more you buy, the less you pay, and you can purchase up to 1 oz. of your chosen strain. Alternatively, FLW sells pre-rolls. It doesn’t state how much hemp these joints contain, but they are available for the same price as the 1g loose flowers.
All strains are subject to availability and it’s not uncommon to see “Out of Stock” notices. If you see a variety you like, get it quickly.
- Afghan Hemp: A sweet and earthy strain that is typically available in very limited quantities. It may contain more seeds than other high-grade hemp flowers sold by FLW.
- Alpen Gleaux: Alpen Gleaux flowers are deep purple, with flecks of orange and green. It has been described as the most purple strain they have ever seen, and we agree!
- Apple Jack: The fruity apple notes of this strain are subtle at best and are dominated by gassy aromas. Still, that’s not a bad thing, and Apple Jack is an enjoyable strain that has over 18% CBDa.
- Black Rose: A Sativa-dominant strain with notes of fruit and berry. It’s recommended for daytime smokers as it is relaxing and uplifting.
- Candy Queen: Coated with orange pistols and covered with frosty trichomes, Candy Queen is sweet and fruity, with approximately 18% CBDa.
- Berry Punch: An Indica strain with notes of berry and lavender, the latter of which is provided by a high concentration of Linalool.
- Bubba Kush: Sumptuous, sedating, skunky—a thoroughly enjoyable strain. Its flavors have been described as similar to a strong black coffee, but it likely won’t perk you up in the same way.
- Blueberry Cheesecake: As sweet and creamy as its namesake, this delectable offering is also loaded with CBD, offering more than 18% of this choice cannabinoid.
- Cherry Chardonnay: With 27% total cannabinoids, Cherry Chardonnay is one of the highest testing strains in the FLW arsenal.
- Grape Diesel: Strong notes of diesel and undertones of fruit have made Grape Diesel a very popular strain.
- Grapefruit CBG: Incredibly frosty buds and an unmistakable citrus aroma make this a pungent and potent choice for CBG fans.
- Hawaiian Haze: A tropical-flavored hybrid that tested at just under 16% CBDa. It’s one of the cheapest strains available at the time of writing.
- Lavender Rozay: A good choice for an early morning smoke, Lavender Rozay may help to relax the body and stimulate the mind.
- Lemon Berry: The latest batch of Lemon Berry sold by FLW tested at over 21% CBDa, making it one of their strongest strains.
- Lemon Squeeze: An invigorating citrus strain that hits you as soon as you open the bag.
- Lifter: Like a good cheese and a strong wine, Lifter is fruity, complex, and ever-so-funky. It’s no wonder that this strain is dominating the hemp flower market.
- Magic Bullet: A pungent aroma that is sure to fill the room and make its presence known long after the bag is first cracked open.
- Miss B: A very attractive strain with lots of orange pistols and glistening trichomes.
- Mendo Purps: A strong Indica-dominant strain that is best enjoyed on an evening, when it can help you to relax and unwind.
- Mandarin Glaze: An Indica hybrid that glistens with trichomes and omits gassy and citrusy flavors.
- Royal Kush: A hybrid strain that leans slightly toward Indica, with CBD content that can push above 20%. It’s earthy and slightly spicy, with notes of cream and cinnamon.
- Purple Reign: Named for its noticeable purple hue, Purple Reign has sweet and earthy aromas, with CBD content that hovers around 14%.
- Sienna Haze: Described by FLW as a “staff favorite,” Sienna Haze provides large nugs and high levels of CBD.
- Superglue: The unique name of this strain stems from its sticky buds, and not the fact that it will leave you “superglued” to the couch all night. It’s a Sativa-dominant varietal that should perk you up and give you a creative spark.
- Sour Cherry: Frosty buds producing notes of sweet cherry and earthy pine—a great strain for treating yourself on an evening.
- Sour Gouda: As you’d expect, this is a cheesy and earthy strain. The CBD content isn’t great, delivering around 10%, but it makes for a light and enjoyable daytime smoke.
- Tennessee Sunset: One of the company’s fastest-selling strains, and one that is available in limited quantities. Tennessee Sunset flowers are skunky and contain over 13% CBD.
- Vanilla Cookies: Like freshly baked cookies dipped in tea, this is a sweet, fragrant, and earthy strain.
Hemp flowers are definitely where FLW excels and as noted above, there is no shortage of top shelf smokables. That said, the company also sells a variety of other CBD and hemp products, including pet supplies, moonrocks, topicals, edibles, tinctures, and vapes.
The moonrocks are particularly noteworthy. These nugs are made from premium Suver Haze flowers, THC-free distillate, and CBG kief, providing you with a hefty dose of healthy cannabinoids and a very sour aroma.