Empire Wellness produces quality hemp on an industrial scale, before turning these premium plants into everything from smokable flowers and pre-rolls to CBD extracts and edibles. Its products are sold throughout the industry and can be found in dispensaries, veterinarian offices, health food stores, and other locations across the United States.
Hemp Flower Varietals
Empire Wellness has a small selection of CBD hemp flowers, all of which are sold in quantities ranging from 1g to 28g and costing upwards of $10. They are sealed in plastic pouches to lock-in freshness and each product has a corresponding review page, giving you some insight into what other customers are saying.
However, there were just 2 comments on the most-reviewed product and at the time of this review, the product pages had very little information on the strains. In fact, all product pages contain the same information about the legality of smoking hemp. The only info unique to each particular strain is the following statement, “[strain name] has less than .3% Delta 9 THC.”
This is a significant oversight.
On the one hand, the site has some good info, so they clearly have a capable copy writer. At the same time, though, there’s nothing to differentiate one product from the next or entice customers to purchase a particular strain.
It also makes our job impossible, as these strains seem to be unique to Empire Wellness, yet we can’t even find info on cannabinoid content! The strains in question are listed below—here’s to hoping they add more info in the future:
- God’s Breath
- CBG Glee
Maybe Empire Wellness’s lack of clarity regarding its smokable hemp stems from the fact it is better known for producing CBD extracts, many of which are sold in brick-and-mortar locations.
Its product range includes all the following:
- CBD Syrup: A grape-flavored syrup that you mix with water or soda to add a little extra flavor and a shot of CBD. It is made using a 99% pure CBD isolate and also contains a therapeutic dose of melatonin to aid with relaxation. Melatonin is a natural hormone that triggers sleep, so this syrup should be saved for just before bed.
- CBD Oil: Full-spectrum oil in various strengths, ranging from 150mg to 1,500mg and costing anywhere from $35 to $170.
- Gummies: Empire Wellness has a range of delicious CBD gummies designed to mimic popular candies. The range includes Watermelon Rings, Sour Worms, and Peach Rings.
- Isolate: Pure CBD powder in quantities from 1g to 28g, with a variety of strains to choose from.
- CBG Wax: For $70, you’ll get 1g of high-quality CBG wax. Known as the “Mother of All Cannabinoids,” the popularity of this cannabinoid is on the rise and wax is a great way to try it for yourself.
- Terpenes: 1 ml. vials of extracted terpenes with 0% cannabinoids and a choice of strains.
You can buy all of these products directly through the Empire Wellness website. It’s hosted on the Shopify platform and accepts all major credit and debit cards. If you sign up for the company’s newsletter, you can even get a 10% discount!