If you’ve been involved with the US hemp or cannabis industry for any length of time, there’s a good chance you already know about Dr. Ganja. It’s one of the biggest names in the industry and, as the years pass, the regulations ease and it becomes easier to grow high-CBD hemp, helping the company get more and more popular.
The Dr. Ganja range is vast and encompasses a broad selection of products, from hand-trimmed hemp flowers to personal care products packed with CBD.
About Dr. Ganja
Dr. Ganja launched back in 2009, but the brand has changed significantly since then. In the early days, this CA-based company partnered with a local doctor to send patients for referrals. The doctor determined eligibility for a dispensary card and Dr. Ganja supplied the products.
In 2011, the brand moved into CBD and in 2017, the Dr. Ganja online marketplace was launched, allowing it to sell products to customers across the United States.
Like all hemp brands, Dr. Ganja experienced massive growth in 2018 and it has been improving ever since, adding more products to its range and securing more dedicated customers with each passing month.
Hemp Flower Varietals
Free and discreet nationwide shipping is available on all Dr. Ganja hemp flower orders. These flowers are sold in quantities ranging from 2g to 1 oz. and all are guaranteed to contain less than 0.3% THC.
The flowers are packed into mylar bags, as opposed to jars, but at around $5/g for smaller orders, you can’t go wrong.
The strains available at the time of writing include:
- Sour Lifter: An eagerly anticipated strain that proved to be a huge hit upon release. Sour Lifter is as sour and uplifting as its name suggests, making it the perfect strain for when you’re socializing with friends or looking for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Bubba Kush: A symphony of flavors are married together in this popular hemp strain—coffee, skunk, earth, and diesel. It’ll awaken your senses while the CBD works its magic and helps you relax.
- Hawaiian Haze: Thin leaves, light buds, tropical flavors, and uplifting sensations. You’re always guaranteed a pleasant experience with Hawaiian Haze.
- Lifter: A massively popular hemp strain bred from Early Resin Bud and Suver Haze. Tons of these flowers have been consumed over the last couple of years and Lifter strains are sold by dispensaries across the United States.
- Sour Space Candy: Produced by Oregon CBD, one of the biggest names in the US hemp sector, Sour Space Candy delivers a complex and unique flavor profile and is a favorite among hemp flower smokers.
- Elektra: Pinene, Myrcene, Linalool, and Limonene combine to create this instantly recognizable hemp strain. First bred in the state of Oregon, Elektra is one of the country’s best-selling smokable hemp strains.
- Cherry Abacus: Dense, pungent, and strong, Cherry Abacus is a great way to get your daily dose of CBD, as it contains over 20% of this cannabinoid.
- CBG Hemp Flower: Dr. Ganja doesn’t have a huge CBG selection, but it does stock one of the best varieties available right now. Known as “The White” or “White CBG,” these flowers contain over 11% CBG alongside notes of wood and hops.
- OG Lime: A balanced hybrid with strong notes of citrus and undertones of diesel, all packed into dense green nugs.
Dr. Ganja has a very impressive range of pre-rolls and hempettes, ensuring that all bases are covered. The pre-rolls are sold in packs of 1, 2, or 3 and contain 1g of top-shelf hemp flower. You can choose from natural wraps, standard filter paper, grape flavor, and strawberry flavor.
Packs of 20 Wild Hemp hempettes are available in Original, Sweet, and Pineapple Blaze flavors. Pre-rolls produced by companies like Secret Nature and ELLZ are also available
The Dr. Ganja range is one of the biggest online. It includes a host of products manufactured by Dr. Ganja, as well as premium offerings from other well-known creators. These products include edibles, pet products, personal care products, concentrates, and vapes from brands including Buddha Teas, Tree of Life Botanicals, The Brothers Apothecary, and CBD For The People.
Dr. Ganja actively encourages hemp brands to get in touch if they have products to sell. These are bought in bulk and then listed on the site, but only after the producer has committed to providing a certificate of analysis and safety reports. This is to prove that their product is high quality and deserves a spot in the Dr. Ganja marketplace.