Derive CBD Therapies sells a range of hemp and CBD products grown in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. Every plant is cultivated without the use of pesticides and herbicides, before being harvested by hand and thoroughly tested.
It focuses on high CBD and CBG varietals, emphasizing the medicinal properties and health benefits of these cannabinoids.
About Derive CBD Therapies
Located in Canby, Oregon, Derive CBD Therapies is a BBB A+ accredited business founded in 2017. It is owned and operated by Cody Weber, who manages a small team of employees.
The company is very active on social media, with Instagram and Twitter profiles that are great ways to discover the brand’s latest creations.
Hemp Flower Varietals
Hemp flowers are sold in jars of 3.5g, costing anywhere from $19.99 to $29.99, depending on the varietal. Pre-rolls are also available. These contain 1.25g per roll and are wrapped in an organic hemp paper, before being individually packaged in tubes. Each pre-roll offers at least 5-minutes of smoking time, with a slow and steady burn throughout.
All of the following varietals are currently available at Derive CBD Therapies:
- Special Sauce: A good choice for sedation and pain relief, Special Sauce is pungent and delivers a knockout blow of aromas as soon as you open the pack. These include tart berries, bitter lemon, and sweet candy.
- Hawaiian Haze: A fresh, fruity, floral, and tangy strain that has been compared to tropical cocktails and chamomile tea.
- Lifter: A hugely popular varietal that was bred from Early Resin Bud and Suver Haze. The buds have been described as “funky,” with hints of blue cheese and diesel, and it has an uplifting effect.
- Early Suzi: A variant of Suzi Q that is rich in CBD and features an eclectic range of terpenes. Early Suzi is often consumed as a daytime pick-me-up, as it doesn’t deliver the sedation associated with other strains.
- CBG Flower: Although the product title is a little vague, the description states that “The White” strain was used. This strain was developed by the master growers at Oregon CBD and is like smoking lemon meringue, with notes of sweet, tangy, and slightly earthy.
- Sour Space Candy: A sweet and sour varietal bred from lemony strains like Sour Tsunami. It’s a uniquely flavored hybrid that’s high in CBD.
- Cherry Blossom: Bred from The Wife and Cherry Wine, this hybrid is sweet, fruity, and fresh.
- Remedy Hemp: A high-CBD Indica-dominant varietal featuring terpenes like Bisabolol, Humulene, Caryophyllene, Guaiol, Pinene, and Myrcene.
Each product page contains a certificate of analysis outlining the total cannabinoid content, including CBD and THC.
If you’re growing your own hemp, take a look at Derive’s wholesale seeds. These are sold in increments of 5,000 seeds, beginning at $5,000, with an additional 300 free seeds for every batch ordered.
God’s Green Gift (AKA Triple G and GGG) is the main seed varietal, promising up to 15% CBD, mold resistance, and a sweet and smooth terpene profile.
It also sells CBD honey sticks, which combine wild honey and organic CBD distillate. Additionally, Derive sells CBD tinctures, which have a citrus mint flavor, as well as hemp extracts isolated to 99% purity.
Free delivery is available on orders over $99 and the company ships across the United States using USPS Priority.