Cheef Botanicals partners with hemp farms across Colorado to provide enthusiasts with a high-quality, high-grade product. The company itself is based in California, and its products are shipped to consumers across the United States.
It’s a brand founded with a passionate belief in the products that they sell, one that is wholly devoted to the hemp industry and the health benefits that hemp provides.
In addition to a carefully considered range containing superior hemp flowers and hemp-derived products, Cheef Botanicals utilizes 3rd party lab testing and ensures that all of its products are free of GMOs, additives, pesticides, and preservatives.
About Cheef Botanicals
In addition to an A rating from the Better Business Bureau, Cheef Botanicals has accumulated thousands of reviews on Google, Trustpilot, and Facebook, achieving an average score of between 4.5 and 4.6.
Many customers have praised the company’s products and level of service, and 84% of the reviews listed on Trustpilot are 5/5 stars.
Of the negative reviews that exist, many complain about slow delivery. Keep in mind that most of these complaints were placed during the height of the pandemic, when most companies were struggling with dwindling resources and increased demand.
Others argue that the flowers and CBD products don’t work. This is something you will find on all CBD company review pages and is not isolated to Cheef Botanicals. The truth is, everyone responds differently and while one person might feel strong effects and noticeable improvements in mood, stress, and pain relief, the next person may feel nothing at all.
Hemp Flower Varietals
Cheef Botanicals stocks a huge selection of strains that are available for around $6 a gram when purchasing the smallest jars.
- Tangie: Described as the perfect strain for the “morning person,” Tangie can help with feelings of alertness.
- Cherry Wine: A popular hybrid strain that promotes feelings of calm without locking you to the couch.
- Northern Lights: A legendary strain in the cannabis world that is also available in a low-THC version. These flowers contain over 20% CBD and are said to help one de-stress and sleep.
- Skywalker OG: An Oregon-bred cross between Skywalker and OG, promising more than 20% CBD with notes of pine, spice, and citrus.
- Sour Lifter: Popular with fans of the Lifter strain, these Oregon-sourced flowers display flecks of purple among bright orange hairs and green leaves.
- Goliath: A combination of CBG and CBD, delivering approximately 5% of each in a spicy and fruity package.
- Golden Sour: Sour and fruity, this strain is uplifting and can be enjoyed during any time of day.
- Sour Space Candy: If you like gassy and sour flavors, you will love Sour Space Candy. Bred by Oregon CBD, this is a tongue-twisting, eye-poppingly sour strain that will linger on your tongue.
- Wagyu Kush: These light green nugs contain over 14% CBD and are loaded with sweet, sour, and piney notes.
- Suzy Q: Heavy pine and pepper flavors come together in a flower that promises 17% CBD and a trace amount of THC.
- Sour Diesel: Sour D is a gassy and sour strain packed with over 20% CBD. These sticky buds have proven incredibly popular. They don’t look great, but they more than make up for that with their taste and effects.
- Special Sauce: One of the most popular strains bred by Oregon CBD, Special Sauce is noted for its sharp berry flavors. The buds are small but it’s a great oil producer and is popular with cultivators as well as smokers.
- Purple Gas: A strain that is as uplifting and fragrant as a stroll through a pine forest.
- OG Kush: Zesty, skunky, woody, and pungent, OG Kush hits hard and lasts long.
- Lifter: ERB and Suver Haze came together to create this popular strain, delivering aromas of blue cheese and diesel. It sounds like an odd combination, but it really works, and it also produces uplifting effects.
- Hawaiian Haze: One of the most popular strains in Colorado and across the United States, Hawaiian Haze combines tropical flavors with high levels of CBD. It’s produced on hundreds of farms and sold by dozens of providers—a mainstay in the US hemp industry.
- Durban Diesel: A cross between Sour Diesel and Durban Poison, these buds are dense, sticky, and full of flavor, with both sour and sweet notes.
- Ceiba Fox: Notes of pine, spice, citrus, and lavender create a complex and very sour profile, all topped off with nearly 13% CBD.
- Bubba Kush: If you use hemp flowers to chill out and want something to shove those worries aside, this could be the strain for you. It’s a heavy-hitting strain that will invade your senses and your mind.
- Silver Surfer: Bred from Super Silver Haze and Blue Dream, this Oregon-produced strain has an earthy flavor with ever-so-subtle notes of sweet blueberries.
Naturally-grown top-shelf flowers available in all your favorite strains—what more could you want?
If it’s convenience you seek, many of these strains are sold as packs of pre-rolls, each containing 5 joints and using 100% hemp flower. You’ll pay between $39.95 and $44.95 per pack, depending on the strain, and each pack contains 7 grams of hemp flower.
Cheef Botanicals is a major CBD retailer that sells much more than hemp flowers. Its product range extends to CBD capsules, tinctures, edibles, topicals, and more.
Every product has been given the unique Cheef Botanicals touch. The CBD gummies, for instance, are 100% vegan friendly.
Many gummies are made using gelatin, which is derived from the skin and bones of animals. It creates the spongy and chewy texture that you’re familiar with and is also very cheap.
Cheef Botanicals use natural fruit pectin to deliver the same spongy texture. This is combined with natural fruit and vegetable extracts, creating a range of sweet and morish flavors without the use of refined sugars and chemical preservatives.
It is this attention to detail that has made Cheef Botanicals such a popular choice amongst hemp smokers.