Located in Southern Oregon, Cascadia Blooms is a small farm run by a strong team of 7 individuals, including co-founders Rich and Kevin, along with experts in trimming, marketing, production, and business management.
It curates high-quality organic hemp and ensures that every crop is federally compliant, free of chemicals and pesticides, and lovingly hand-harvested and sorted.
Hemp Flower Varietals
At the time of our review, Cascadia Blooms has just four strains in its online store: 2 Indica and 2 Sativa. However, its range generally extends to many more varietals, and depending on the time you buy, you may find all the following strains:
- Sour Lifter: A sour version of the famous Lifter strain, which is often praised for its mellow and uplifting effects. It was bred from Lifter and Sour Diesel, inheriting the effects from the former and the unmistakable flavor profile from the latter.
- Hawaiian Haze: A Sativa strain with Hawaiian and Haze genetics, creating a mixture of sweet and tropical flavors often recommended for daytime use.
- CBG: The Cascadia Blooms CBG flower was produced by Oregon-based Brooker Farms. Hailing from the White CBG strain, this varietal has more than 11% of this “mother cannabinoid,” as well as a terpene profile that combines flavors of chamomile and musk.
- Merlot: A very popular strain praised for its relaxing effects and pleasant terpene profile.
- Bordeaux: Bred from Berry Blossom and Chardonnay, Bordeaux is an Indica-dominant strain that produces very small buds.
- Elektra: Mainly grown in Oregon, Elektra is an ever-reliable strain that was created by crossing Early Resin Berry and AC/DC.
- Sour Space Candy: Another massively popular strain grown throughout the United States, Sour Space Candy is tangy and slightly sweet.
- Cherry Wine: The offspring of The Wife and Charlotte’s Cherries, Cherry Wine is sweet and sharp. It’s also creamy and cheesy, like a mature cheese infused with tart cherry juice.
- Special Sauce: Special Sauce produces sharp tastes, sticky buds, and a high oil return. It is sweet, floral, fragrant, and slightly spicy.
- Kush: Tight, dense, and light-green buds with skunky, woody, gassy, and citrusy aromas.
- Suver Haze: Developed by Oregon CBD, Suver Haze is a high-performing, high-yield crop that grows well in many different climates and produces strong, pungent buds.
For some reason, some of these strains are only available as pre-rolls, costing around $5 per joint, while others are sold as ¼ oz. and 1 oz. loose flowers.
If you’re new to the brand and to hemp flowers in general, we recommend the 10-Pack Pre-Roll Sampler. You’ll get 10 individually packed joints containing a mixture of strains and, while the packs don’t state the total weight, we can confirm that each joint weighs 1g in total and contains around 0.7g to 0.8g of flowers.
Cascadia Blooms is all about hemp flowers, which is fine by us. You won’t find any CBD extracts or accessories.
If you’re a producer or retailer, you can purchase wholesale flowers from Cascadia Blooms. Prices begin at $200/lb., with an extra $100 per pound for trimmed flowers. Additional discounts are available for larger orders and prices vary depending on the strain and trim.
Wholesale customers need to contact the company in advance, but all retail orders can be placed through the Cascadia Blooms website. It accepts most popular credit cards and debit cards and packages are shipped within a couple of days.