Blue Ridge Hemp is located in Asheville, North Carolina, and sells a variety of hemp and CBD products throughout the United States. Its hemp is favored by Oregon-based growers and producers like Sovereign Farms, after which it is turned into everything from smokable flowers to hemp tea, CBD tinctures, and more.
Hemp Flower Varietals
Blue Ridge Hemp flowers are third-party tested and authenticated, before being packed into child-resistant packaging. They are sold in quantities of 3.5, 7, and 14 grams, as well as pre-rolls known as Blue Js. These joints, and flowers in general, are available in all the following strains:
- Purple Emperor: A greenhouse-grown strain that dropped in 2020 and delivers 7.74% CBD. Its aroma is sugary sweet and akin to freshly baked blueberry muffins, and its unique terpene profile has helped it become one of the brand’s best-loved strains.
- Painted Lady: Rich in trichomes and with over 12% CBD, Painted Lady is packed with resin and has a distinct “hash-like” aroma. It is said to provide a unique “head buzz” and a “light body feeling.” If you struggle to fall asleep or stay asleep, a few bowls of these flowers could help.
- Eighty Eight: Sticky high-resin buds produce more than 9% CBD with flavors of tropical fruits and a complex finish akin to dark chocolate. A great option for smokers seeking complex flavors and moderate cannabinoid levels.
- Kush Hemp: Frosty buds that produce more than 13% CBD. Kush Hemp was cultivated outdoors by Sovereign Fields and is praised for its ability to reduce stress. It is a strain that has been bred, smoked, and produced in vast quantities over the last few years and it never fails to provide positive results.
- Sour G CBG: Added to the Blue Ridge range in 2020, Sour G is a leading CBG-producing strain with a diesel aroma and close to 11% CBG. It’s currently the highest-CBG strain in the Blue Ridge store.
- Spec 7: Fruity notes of grape and blueberry and a CBD content of over 11%. Its parentage includes Blue Cheese, so named because of its uniquely cheesy and woody aromas. It is uplifting and often consumed as a pick-me-up throughout the day.
- Cherry Abacus: Bred from Abacus and Original Cherry, this strain is incredibly fruity and ideal for relaxing after a long day. It’s claimed that this strain was isolated from over 2,000 plants for having the “berriest” profile.
- Cherry Abacus 2.0: A peace-inducing, super-fruity strain with close to 10% CBD. It was backcrossed into Abacus 2.0 to produce a stable terpene profile while providing many of the strain’s unique flavors.
- White CBG: A great way to sample CBG and its many benefits, White CBG produces frosty buds and may help you to clear your head. It is spicy and musky, with a subtle hint of sweet and floral rose.
- Hawaiian Haze: A popular strain named for its tropical flavors, provided by terpenes like β-Caryphollene and Humulene. Hawaiian is relaxing and uplifting, so it’s often used as a social smoke.
- Sour Space Candy: Fruity and tangy flavors contrast with deep earthy undertones. This greenhouse-grown strain has over 11% CBD and is described as a social strain.
- Lifter Strain: A calming strain with a subtle sweetness and musk. Lifter is an uplifting varietal with a high concentration of CBD.
- Suver Haze: Bred from Neville’s Haze and Special Sauce, this Oregon-bred strain produces dense, furry buds with close to 15% CBD.
- Special Sauce: A mellow strain that is grown outdoors and produces a high concentration of CBD, along with mellow fruit flavors and a subtle sweetness.
- Elektra: A cross between Early Resin Berry and ACDC, Elektra is a potent and complex strain delivering notes of dark chocolate, candied fruits, and citrus.
The company’s product pages contain detailed reports on all its strains, highlighting everything from the total cannabinoid content to residue analysis and terpene analysis.
Blue Ridge is built on the Shopify platform. It accepts multiple payment options, ships throughout the United States, and offers pick-up services for local customers.
Other Products Sold by Blue Ridge Hemp
Everything in the Blue Ridge Hemp store is beautifully packaged and branded, including its extensive range of topicals. There are salves, gels, massage oils, roll-on oils, and more, all of which are designed to be used topically.
Although there are a lot of potential benefits of CBD, there’s very little evidence to suggest that you’ll get the same effects when applying this substance directly to your skin. However, while it probably won’t cure your joint pain or soothe your headache, it could nourish your skin and provide some soothing scents.
The same applies to the company’s range of bath bombs. In fact, there is evidence to suggest that some of the terpenes found in hemp, including Linalool, can help you relax with scent alone.
If you’re looking for a decadent treat, try the salted caramel truffles, which are 100% vegan and have been infused with a high-quality CBD oil. Each truffle delivers 15mg CBD in what is possibly the best-tasting delivery method we have seen!
It also sells a range of hemp tea. The base of these teas consists of premium hemp flowers, to which a host of synergistic herbs are added, including chamomile, passionflower, tulsi, mugwort, skullcap, peppermint, lemon balm, and more. There are also natural flavors like ginger and lemongrass.
There’s no caffeine or harmful additives, just vegan-friendly, all-natural herbs creating a complex and soothing tea blend.
Tinctures, accessories, and CBD-infused coconut oils are also available at Blue Ridge Hemp.