Beleafer is an online CBD dispensary that sells an array of premium flowers, all of which are grown organically in the United States. These flowers contain under 0.3% THC and there are several strains to choose from. In addition, Beleafer stocks “leaf product” grown in Borneo.
In this Beleafer review, we’ll look at those hemp strains, check out that unnamed leaf product, and see what this brand has to offer.
Most online dispensaries only accept credit card payments, as they often face issues when trying to acquire accounts with other merchants. Beleafer is a little different, as it processes payments in Zelle, Cash App, Venmo, Google Pay, and Bitcoin, as well as credit cards, money orders, and debit cards.
For some of these options, you’ll need to contact them in advance or take additional steps, and for card payments you’ll be charged a 3% fee.
Beleafer ships throughout the United States. It also sends packages internationally, but it makes no guarantees. International customers are advised to check their local laws and reminded of the potential risks involved with shipping hemp products overseas.
Hemp Flower Varietals
Beleafer has eleven strains at the time of writing. It’s not the largest selection but it’s a varied one, as it includes Sativa-dominant and Indica-dominant CBD strains, as well as CBG-rich varieties.
You can purchase anywhere from 1g to 28g per strain and the options include:
- Remedy x Berry Blossom: An Indica-leaning hybrid described as “loud” due to its pungent aromas and strong effects. The strain was grown indoors using organic soil and high-pressure sodium (HPS) lights.
- Sour Blueberry Kush: An elite outdoor strain that combines notes of blueberry, diesel, and lemon while offering close to 25% total cannabinoids.
- Bubba Kush: A great strain for beating insomnia and calming you down after a long and difficult day. It produces pungent flowers with an almost-overpowering aroma that you won’t forget in a hurry.
- White CBG: A massively popular CBG-heavy strain named for its uniquely pale appearance. This is one of the most popular strains with CBG-tokers and serves as a great introduction to this minor cannabinoid.
- Sour G CBG: Sour, gassy, and filled to the brim with CBG—what more could you ask for? CBG strains aren’t exactly plentiful right now, so there isn’t much competition, but Sour G still stands out as a potent and flavorful option.
- Legendary OG CBD: The unique effects of Legendary OG may help to soothe your pains and calm your mind without the sedating effects found in other strains. Of course, that changes with larger doses, making this a versatile option that can be enjoyed at any time of day.
- Purple Emperor CBD: A relaxing strain with a unique and complex flavor profile. Bred by Davis Hemp Farms, Purple Emperor has just under 8% total CBD. It’s actually listed as the misspelled “purple emporer” throughout the Beleafer website, so if you do pick-up a bag of this purple strain, be sure to let them know!
- Remedy Kush Diesel: A soothing 11% CBD with a rich, skunky, and gassy aroma. These dense flowers are best enjoyed during the evening when you need something to help you relax.
- Bubba’s Truck Stop: An outdoor strain bred to produce very low levels of THC while offering around 10% CBD. In testing, Bubba’s Truck Stop shows just 0.15% delta9-THC and provides a mix of daytime energy and anxiety relief.
- Limeade: Cherry, earthy, citrusy, and super-relaxing, this strain has over 19% CBD, along with 0.80% CBG and over 2% CBC.
- Le Femme Vurt Kush: According to Google Translate (which is right only half the time, of course) this strain translates to “The Green Lady” in French, albeit with a different spelling. It has more than 15% CBD, with notes of pine, musk, citrus, and spice.
Not sure which strain is right for you? Beleafer sells samplers of 2 or 4 strains and you can order 1 oz. or 1 lb. packs. These are the same strains you can buy loose but they are bulk flowers, so the trims are not as fine and the price per gram tends to be a lot lower.
It’s common for hemp flower retailers to have a selection of CBD concentrates, including oils and edibles. Beleafer bucks that trend and the only hemp products it sells are the flowers outlined above.
However, it also sells a rather vague range of products listed only as “Leaf Powders”, and these are available in quantities ranging from 500g to 5 oz. If you click onto the products themselves, you’ll see little more than an FDA warning suggesting that the products are not for human consumption, followed by a list of strains.
As suspicious as this sounds, it’s just Kratom. Or rather, it seems to be just Kratom, as it’s not for us to say.
The laws on this plant are a little confusing in the United States because it’s legal on the federal level but has been banned in many states. There are also potential loopholes that may mean it’s okay to sell and buy but not to consume.
We’re not going to comment on that one way or the other, but to be on the safe side, we recommend checking your local laws before purchasing this “leaf powder.”